Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Survived the long weekend

I was worried about my Sea Monkeys as I wasn't able to get into the office to pump air into their tank for three days. I rode my bike to the office on Saturday but I just missed the one guy with keys. Sunday, Monday, no luck.

This Sea Moneky Nursery really does make a big difference. When I got into work today I was most pleased to discover I still have TONS of little guys swimming around, more than I had on Friday. This is the most I've ever had hatch and they seem to be staying alive.

I pumped their tank full of air and now they're doing their loops and trips up to the surface, much bigger than they were on Friday. I tried to get a picture but it's pointless. You really couldn't make 'em out. The next batch I do I'll capture a small video clip every day for the ultimate Sea Monkey journal.

No comments: