Monday, May 7, 2007

Free Stuff For The Sea Monkey Geek

The box arrived. I'd been waiting for it, and the girls who work in the front office told me as soon as they saw the Fed-Ex truck pull into the yard.

The driver of the truck moved the package to the front of his truck and then sat yappin' on his cell phone.

"C'Mon Man! What are you doin'? Bring Me My Damn SEA MONKEYS!" I was telepathically yelling at him. His skills in telepathy were wanting, probably short-circuited by cell phone microwaves.

Eventually he did bring the delivery inside. I signed his little computerized clipboard, and I tore into the box immediately.

Little plastic pillows of air, some bubble wrap and SO MUCH Sea Monkey goodness. I couldn't wait to get it all out of the box and I did so, right there in the front office as my co-workers giggled at me.

Yeah, so I'm a big kid, especially when it comes to Sea Monkeys, and doubly so when it comes to FREE Sea Monkeys.

I knew I'd set up a pretty nice blog here, I'm proud of it, but boy oh boy, that great guy, George C Atamian, (the Sea-Monkey ReAnimator) sure must've been impressed. He sent me the mother lode.

Lets see, I received:
2 Sea Monkey Nursery Sets
1 Pirates Gold Set
1 Sea Monkey Detective Set
1 Glowing Stones Set
1 Wrist Aquarium Set
1 Pink girly Locket Set (for that special lady in my life)
1 almost classic set with a portable key chain aquarium
1 Hang Ten set
1 Sea Monkey "Shaky" (bobble head)
1 X-Large t-shirt
and 1 Birthday Set

The Birthday set is not yet available to the public. It's everything you need for a kids birthday party. Sea Monkey tablecloth, plates, Cups, Napkins, Straws, invitations, A Sea Monkey Candle, Sea Money Crowns and best of all EIGHT SEA MONKEY SETS! So every kid goes home with some instant pets. Look for some photos of this one in use soon as I'm inviting my nephew and some friend's kids to test it out.

I shared the wealth, passing kits on to some friends who have promised photos of their Sea Monkey experiences. I myself am holding off on hatching until I get packet of Sea Medic, Vitamins and other good stuff from Transcience, but I will be trying these goodies out soon and I have my video camera at the ready.

Yeah, I'm a big ol' geek, but I'm a happy geek.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man!! I'm jealous! You struck gold.

I love the Birthday Kit idea. Bravo to Ed. Insights.

KLJ said...

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked. Now if only I can get them to change the name to Sea Monkey Geek Brand Sea Monkeys.

Anonymous said...

TOEMYGOODNESS WOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want some i gots the hang ten and the on the moon one!!
how did you even find out about that ?????? i had the blue one with the portable keychain.... but they died and my mom threw them out when i told her not to.(cause it was only the tank and keychain and leash cause they all died! :( ) we went on vaca and left them with my nana who at the time was 49 and had 2 cats(would think she could take care of something that could be feed every 5 days!!!) feed them every day!!! and they ALL DIED!!!!!!! and i decited 2 give her another try. but nope. she did the same thing. :(

Anonymous said...

hey, the birthday kits are available to public, you can buy them from the Moose Toy website.

Anonymous said...

Hey!

My names matt and I'm a counselor at a Boy Scout Camp over the summer. The nature staff, just three of us, think sea monkeys are amazing and we would like to house some in our nature lodge for other scouts to look at and learn about. Do you know where we could get some free ones, scout camp doesnt pay much lol. If you do, I'd welcome an e-mail at AlphaAston97@aol.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hello my name is tay and i love sea monkeys and my big sister Britannia is like the biggest fan ever, she had a bunch of sea monkeys but my baby sister sue cralled in her room and nocked them over. i have no money cuzz i am only 9 but i was hoping you could help her out by sending her a new kit. my mommy thruw the old one out. Britannia was going to go out n get more but she could not find any n when she was looking she got hit by a car on her way, shes ok but i think shes all upset about them. please help me by sending her more, email me back if you are gonna help me send me an email at britannia13@hotmail.com

please help me
:Tay

Anonymous said...

Tay,
Sorry, but I got that one big box of goodies shared with friends and that is that. I don't have access to any more Sea Monkeys except to buy them online same as the rest of you.

Anonymous said...

Sweet. You rock...I bow down before the Sea Monkey Master.

I love those little fellers! Too bad mine died off from an ex who thought they looked 'cold' and put them by the wood burning stove (idiot). Needless to say, I left him, got married and now my mother in law want some Sea Monkeys too. Thanks for shareing about the the birthday kit thing, a truley brilliant idea! Then I can have Monkeys again (fish are definatly over rated), give one to mother in law and to my kid sister for her dorm (her fish just died).

Remy said...

thats awesome that he sent you free stuff. im jelous man lol

Unknown said...

My name is Robert Scribner Lee I'm 22 years old and I've been looking for like a back to Sea Monkey Kits in the Box free please let me know 11 processor Road 45216 Cincinnati Ohio thank

Unknown said...

My name is Robert Scribner Lee I'm 22 years old and I've been looking for like a back to Sea Monkey Kits in the Box free please let me know 11 processor Road 45216 Cincinnati Ohio thank

Unknown said...

can you give me five sea monkeys 5 Sea Monkey Kits an extra food for sea monkeys for free I never had another pair I just want to try on 45216 processor Road my name is Robert Scribner Lee 10393 October 3rd

Unknown said...

can you give me five sea monkeys 5 Sea Monkey Kits an extra food for sea monkeys for free I never had another pair I just want to try on 45216 processor Road my name is Robert Scribner Lee 10393 October 3rd

Unknown said...

I would like 5 Sea Monkey Kitsextra eggs 5 of them for sea monkeys extra food 5 of them and water purifier 5 of them thank you please can you do that for me send it through the mail 45216 processor Road my name is Robert Scribner Lee 10393 October 3rd thank you bud

Unknown said...

I would like 5 Sea Monkey Kitsextra eggs 5 of them for sea monkeys extra food 5 of them and water purifier 5 of them thank you please can you do that for me send it through the mail 45216 processor Road my name is Robert Scribner Lee 10393 October 3rd thank you bud

Unknown said...

Id love a kit my now ex boyfriend knocked over my last one was heartbroken
Thanks
Ldyswt233@gmail.com

Unknown said...

How did you get all that would love to do the same

Unknown said...

Could I get sea monkeys send to 7319 puffin street endiburg Texas thanks

Unknown said...

Could I get sea monkeys send to 7319 puffin street endiburg Texas thanks

Unknown said...

Could I get sea monkeys send to 7319 puffin street endiburg Texas thanks

NSG TAXI said...

Can you give me free sea monkey

Unknown said...

I want some brine shrimp too k

Unknown said...

Can I get brine shrimps

Unknown said...

I wanted sea monkeys really bad when I was a kid, begged my mother for years every Christmas every birthday and never got them. My mother told me it wasnt something that I needed, just because all the other kids had them didn't mean I had to have them, if I wanted to see them so bad I could go over and see one of my friends who owns them. That was in the mid-to-late 80s a couple years ago they asked me what I wanted sea monkeys so being is that they don't sell them in the stores my soon-to-be mother-in-law and my fiance order them through Walmartwhen I got to see monkeys I was so excited but I wasn't where I could go ahead and start raising them so I put them away they disappeared and all I have left is the mini aquarium still have never had my own actual sea monkeys I'm 43 years old and still have never gotten to see sea monkeys could you send me a link maybe to where I can find them free or you how did you get them free man you would rock please and thank you

Anonymous said...

Can I have the sea monkeys friendship locket please

Anonymous said...

Hey can you give me some info on the birthday party pack? I have one. Thanks! D68692@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Wer can i get a locket for seamonkey

Anonymous said...

Wer can i get free seamonkey stuff
vallejom7119@gmail.com