Monday, April 28, 2008

Married and Back From Rome

Yep, I'm a whole new geek, a Married Geek. Shocked? You thought we all lived in our parents basement and didn't talk to members of the opposite sex except online when its probably another geek pretending to be a member of the opposite sex? Well, yeah, that is mostly true, but I found a lovely young lady to tolerate my geekiness and after 14 wonderful years of courtship we were married. We honeymooned in Rome and now I'm back and will be putting up new Sea Monkey goodness right quick. I thank you for your patience.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh!!! congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

great man!!! wish you a very happy life as a married guy! good to see you back at the sea monkey scene!!!!

Anonymous said...

Many congrats from Ohio! I will be celebrating 17 years of marriage this month - and it gets better all the time...

Anonymous said...

Grogger says that you are a very lucky Geek to have such a beautiful and understnding bride.

Meet any Roman Geeks?

lilly piri said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone. After the wedding and honeymoon came a week of having a really bad cold. But, now, I really am back, up and at 'em.